18 November 2015

Script for english grammar for Revenue Talati

English Grammar for Revenue Talati

Tenses Example

Simple Present: I do my homework every day.
Simple Past: Two years ago, he saw a circus in his town.
Simple Future: If you are having problems, I will help you in your business.
I am going to study maths tomorrow.

Past Continuous: I was listening music when you called yesterday.
Present Continuous: I am doing my homework now.
Future Continuous:  I will be doing my homework when you arrive tonight.
I am going to be studying maths when you arrive tonight.

Present Perfect: I have sent you the report.
Past Perfect: I had done my homework before I went to classes.
Future Perfect: I will have studied every tense by the time I finish this course.

Present Perfect Continuous: I have been doing my homework for two hours.
Past Perfect Continuous: I had been doing my homework for two hours before I went to the classes.
Future Perfect Continuous: I will have been doing homework for over two hours by the time you arrive.

What does kachhua provide?

Video lecture : Here we provide videos in which all important topics are included.By these videos you can learn everything at your home.There is no requirement to go to any coaching class.

Material : Here we provide Online Talati exam material,which you can read in your PC or mobile.

Test and solution : Here we provide daily online test. The solutions of these tests are also provided,by which you can test yourself that how much you learned and can improve your performance by more practice and preparation.

Click Below link For online preparation of TALATI...!! 
TALATI





Talati (Only MCQ Test)


BUY it online and start preparing...!!
The Best option to prepare better in less time!!!


Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home