29 March 2016

Let's prepare for English online of TET exam with kacchua..!!!!

 What if + (subject + verb)

"Something that could happen in the future or could have happened in the past."

Here are some examples:

“What if I miss the bus?”
“What if I were late to dinner? ”
“What if I called her tomorrow? ”
“What if I don’t understand? ”
“What if someone sees me? ”
“What if no one is at home? ”
“What if they decide to stay? ”
“What if it rains while we are camping? ”
“What if I do not finish on time? ”
“What if we introduce ourselves first? ”

Learn English online for competitive exam and do best preparation with kachhua...

Complete English : kachhua.com

Kachhua.com can help you to prepare well in competitive exam by providing online materialvideo lectures and regular online tests(provided with Auto result and Daily solution)...
    Click the below links for join with kachhua...


    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home